Fargo DTC4000 ID Card Printer Description
Designed for medium-sized business, schools and local government institutions seeking versatility in a convenient, professional and secure printer/ encoder system, the DTC4000 is the ideal printer for organizations who need a flexible, easy and reliable way to color personalize and encode technology cards.
The DTC4000 not only meets your current needs, it also scales to meet your future requirements with these optional field-upgradable modules:
• Dual-sided printing module provides more space for card holder information and security features like duplicate photo and digital-signature.
• Optional same-side input/ output card hopper and movable SmartScreen™ graphical display helps fit the printer into the tightest spaces.
• Increase capacity with a dual-input card hopper, holding 200 cards for higher capacity printing and encoding.
• Optional Ethernet connectivity allows for remote printer sharing by many users.
• Technology encoding modules encode data for magnetic stripe, proximity, contact and/ or contactless technology cards, such as iCLASS®, for access control ot other applications.
The DTC4000 combines a level of versatility with the simplicity to easily print what you need:
• SmartScreen™ graphical display provides easy-to-follow prompts to be sure you'll always know the status of the printer.
• Erase and rewrite eco-friendly feature makes the DTC4000 ideal for temporary ID cards.
• Industry's first inline card printing and technology card encoding with one connection using USB or optional Ethernet connectivity.
• Fully compatible with Asure ID® card personalization software for badge design, database management and technology card encoding.
The FARGO® DTC4000 is built with Genuine HID™ technology and is fully interoperable with other products in the HID ecosystem, enabling organizations to leverage their existing HID technology investments.