Fargo DTC4500 ID Card Printer Description
The versatility of the DTC4500 is unsurpassed from loyalty cards to sophisticated access cards with embedded electronics. Empowered by an extremely robust and highly-reliable print engine, this high-volume printer delivers speed, power and versatility rolled into one.
High capacity ribbons enable the DTC4500 to print twice as many full color cards than most printers before the ribbon has to be changed, providing continuous high quality-card printing and encoding.
The DTC4500 offers field-upgradable options for migration to higher levels of security in the future:
• Optional card lamination for applying overlaminates to produce high-secure cards that resist forgery and increase card durability; and unique, dual-sided simultaneous lamination also saves time with increased throughput.
• Dual-sided printing module provides more space for card holder information and security features like duplicate photo and digital-signature.
• Technology encoding modules encode data for magnetic stripe, proximity, contact and / or contactless technology cards, such as iCLASS®, for access control or other applications.
The DTC4500 cornbines a high level of security with the convenience to easily print what you need, including:
• Built-in security with password-protected printer operation and fluorescent panel printing for a cost effective and dynamic increase in card security.
• SmartScreen™ graphical display provides easy-to-follow prompts to be sure you'll always know the status of the printer.
• Standard dual-input card hopper for increased capacity or management of multiple card types.
• Easy integration into existing IT infrastructures through the built-in Ethernet and USB connection, allowing for centralized or remote ID card issuance.
• Industry's first inline card printing and technology card encoding with one connection using USB or Ethernet connectivity.
• Fully compatible with Asure ID® card personalizaiton software for badge design, database management and technology card encoding.
The FARGO® DTC4500 is built with Genuine HID™ technology and is fully interoperable with other products in the HID ecosystem, enabling organizations to leverage their existing HID technology investments.